CSEAR Conference 2017
publié sur 15.05.17
The Centre for Social and Environmental Accounting Research (CSEAR) has held an annual conference in the UK (often referred to as the Summer School) for more than two decades, as well as in other parts of the world for several years in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and in both North and South Americas.
Similar to other CSEAR conferences, the 4th CSEAR France Conference will be a deliberately informal discussion forum gathering researchers, teachers, students and practitioners at all levels of experience to further enhance research in new instruments, policies and strategies related to social and environmental accounting in the very widest sense. The spirit of the conference is interdisciplinary and focuses on a high level of interaction, discussion and debate in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. As such, research papers from perspectives beyond accounting and management control such as organizational theory, marketing, finance, strategy, etc., are welcome.
The conference will provide participants an opportunity to present their research projects, ranging from discussing preliminary findings to full papers. Submissions are welcome in either French or English.
For this 4th CSEAR France conference, we are pleased to welcome Professor Carlos Larrinaga, Professor of Accounting at the University of Burgos, as our plenary speaker. For the practitioner forum, we are equally pleased to welcome Patricia Chauvel-Aublet, co-founder of Alter-Eco and Pur Projet who will talk about compensation (carbon and biodiversity) and its evolution across the years. There will also be a Special Issue of Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal on “Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy in France” (a call for papers has been issued and is available on the conference website). Under the aegis of the AFC (French Accounting Association), the conference will be organized by Toulouse Business School.
Please check the conference website for more details. The website will be regularly updated with important information such as accommodation and registration matters.
- Simon Alcouffe (Toulouse Business School)
- Nicolas Antheaume (University of Nantes)
- Nicolas Berland (Paris-Dauphine University)
- Lies Bouten (IESEG)
- Charles H. Cho (ESSEC Business School)
- Frédérique Déjean (CNAM)
- Delphine Gibassier (Toulouse Business School)
- Claire Gillet-Monjarret (University of Montpellier)
- Géraldine Giordano-Rivière (University of Montpellier)
- Carlos Larrinaga (University of Burgos)
- Michel Magnan (Concordia University)
- Jonathan Maurice (Toulouse 1 Capitole University)
- Giovanna Michelon (University of Exeter)
- Gérald Naro (University of Montpellier)
- Emmanuelle Nègre (University of Montpellier)
- Den Patten (Illinois State University)
- Angèle Renaud (IAE of Dijon)
- Jacques Richard (Paris-Dauphine University)
- Michelle Rodrigue (Laval University)
- Sophie Spring (University of Montpellier)
- Marie-Anne Verdier (Toulouse 1 Capitole University)
- Fabienne Villesque-Dubus (University of Perpignan Via Domitia)
March 1, 2017- Submission deadline abstracts
March 20, 2017- Response to authors
April 15, 2017- Registration deadline
- Charles H. Cho, ESSEC Business School
- Delphine Gibassier, Toulouse Business School
- Jonathan Maurice, Toulouse 1 Capitole University, IAE Toulouse
- Sophie Spring, University of Montpellier
* About ESOF Toulouse 2018
The biennal European event, EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF) will take place in Toulouse,”European City of Science” from 9 to 14 July 2018. “Sharing science: towards new horizons” will be the motto of this ESOF 2018 edition, a 6-in-1 event including various sections “Science”, “Science policy”, “Science to Business”, “Careers” and “Media & Science Communication” and a “Science in the City” programme dedicated to the general public. Health and its challenges, sustainable development, transport of the future, the digital world or ethics in science are some of the themes that will be tackled through conferences, exhibitions and satellite events.