Toulouse Business School is amongst the 1% of prestigious international business schools which hold the “triple crown” of accreditation: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
What do accreditations mean for you?
These accreditations are a global benchmark of quality and ensure that your degree will be recognized throughout the world. They serve as official confirmation of the quality of our organization, our faculty and staff, our programs and the degrees we deliver. Essentially, it means that:
- Programs are up-to-date and meet current business needs.
- Programs are delivered by a qualified faculty.
- Degrees are internationally recognized and meet international standards.
- Companies recognise the quality of our degrees.
- As an institution, and through our programs, we are committed to quality and continuous improvement.
In other words, when we talk about our high quality standards and global reputation..... you don’t just have to take our word for it!
There are only 78 triple accredited institutions in the world, 13 of them being in France.
The European Quality Improvement System, awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
The European Quality Improvement System is the accrediting body of the European Fund for Management Development (EFMD) and is dedicated to raising the standard of management education world-wide. TBS received EQUIS accreditation in 2001, 2004, 2009 and in 2014 was reaccredited for the third time.
- 240 institutions are accredited worldwide (January 2017)
- Only 20 institutions have EQUIS accreditation in France (January 2017)
Association of Masters of Business Administration (AMBA)
The Association of MBAs is based in the UK and accredits graduate business programs worldwide. TBS received AMBA accreditation in 2002 and was reaccredited in 2015 for five years.
- 245 institutions are accredited worldwide (January 2017)
- Only 21 institutions have AMBA accreditation in France (January 2017)
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Founded in 1916, AACSB is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting. Toulouse Business School received AACSB accreditation in 2003 and was reaccredited in April 2014 for five years.
- 786 institutions are accredited worldwide (January 2017)
- Only 23 institutions have AACSB accreditation in France (January 2017)