The TBS Winter School offers a variety of business courses on its Paris & Toulouse Campuses (worth 7 ECTS each).
The program consists of three options:
OPTION 1 - Paris campus only: Friday 3rd - Monday 13th January 2020
Paris Program Timetable coming soon
OPTION 2 - Toulouse campus only: Tuesday 14th - Thursday 23rd January 2020
Toulouse Program Timetable coming soon
OPTION 3 - Paris & Toulouse campuses: Friday 3rd - Thursday 23rd January 2020
- Paris Campus : Friday 3rd – Monday 13th January 2020
- Toulouse Campus: Monday 13rd – Thursday 23rd January 2020
WINTER SCHOOL SYLLABUS
The academic program focuses on European issues and will be particularly interesting to students (from anywhere in the world) wishing to understand the diversity and complexity of Europe.
Students can choose 2 courses from the list below (one in each location):
- Paris: Cross-Cultural Management & International Negotiation
- Paris: International Marketing: Practices in France & Europe
- Toulouse: International Human Resource Management
- Toulouse: Business and Competitive Strategy in Europe
- Location: Paris & Toulouse
- Duration: OPTION 1 Paris: 8 days / OPTION 2 Paris & Toulouse: 19 days
- Credits: Earn 7 or 14 ECTS(1 or 2 modules of 7 ECTS ) for the program
- Total number of Hours: 30 or 60 Contact Hours
- Evaluation: Continual Assessment and/or final exam (on the last day of the programme)
On completion of the Winter School a certificate of attendance and grade transcript will be issued to each participant.