The TBS Winter School offers a variety of business courses on its Paris & Toulouse Campuses (worth 7 ECTS each).
The program consists of two options:
OPTION 1 - Paris campus only: Friday 4th - Friday 11th January 2019
OPTION 2 - Paris & Toulouse campuses: Friday 4th - Wednesday 23rd January 2019
- Paris Campus : Friday 4th – Friday 11th January 2019
- Cultural Visit to Bordeaux: Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th January 2019
- Toulouse Campus: Monday 14th – Wednesday 27th January 2019
WINTER SCHOOL SYLLABUS
The academic program focuses on European issues and will be particularly interesting to students (from anywhere in the world) wishing to understand the diversity and complexity of Europe.
Students can choose 2 courses from the list below (one in each location):
- Paris: Cross-Cultural Management & International Negotiation
- Paris: International Marketing: Practices in France & Europe
- Toulouse: International Human Resource Management
- Toulouse: Business and Competitive Strategy in Europe
- Location: Paris & Toulouse
- Duration: OPTION 1 Paris: 8 days / OPTION 2 Paris & Toulouse: 19 days
- Credits: Earn 7 or 14 ECTS(1 or 2 modules of 7 ECTS ) for the program
- Total number of Hours: 30 or 60 Contact Hours
- Evaluation: Continual Assessment and/or final exam (on the last day of the programme)
On completion of the Winter School a certificate of attendance and grade transcript will be issued to each participant.