We recommend that you arrive in Paris on Thursday 2nd January. Our staff will be available at the Accommodation if you have any questions on arrival and to give you your transport pass.
The Winter School starts at 10am on Friday 3rd January. On your arrival at TBS, we will available to confirm your registration and provide you with all the information you need for the official start of the Winter School.
ARRIVAL IN PARIS
- The address of the Paris Accommodation is: Adagio Aparthotel Tour Eiffel, 14 Rue du Théâtre, 75015 Paris.
- As taxis from Paris airports can be very expensive, we highly recommend that you take public transport into the city centre:
- You can buy your tickets online http://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passengers/services/book-a-service/transport-to-and-from-the-airport or at the station. The ticket costs 12,10€ one way.
- Public Transport:
- From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport by Public Transport:
- Take the RER B to Denfert-Rochereau and change onto Metro Line 6. Get off at Bir-Hakeim. The accommodation is a short walk along the river from Bir-Hakeim.
- From Paris Orly airport by Public Transport:
- Take the Orly Val to Anthony and change onto RER B, which you should take to Denfert-Rochereau. At Denfert-Rochereau change onto Metro Line 6. Get off at Bir-Hakeim. The accommodation is a short walk along the river from Bir-Hakeim.
- Taxi – we recommend that you only use official Paris Taxis ‘Taxis Parisiens’. A taxi from Orly to Paris will take around 30 minutes, and the price is charged at a flat rate of 35€. A taxi from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris will take around 30 minutes, and the price is charged at a flat rate cost of 60€.
- From Paris Gare du Nord train station: from this station you can take the metro, a bus, or a taxi. The Bus n° 42 leaving from the Garde du Nord stops at Dupleix. The accommodation is a short walk from Dupleix.
11 nights: Students will be staying in Adagio Aparthotel Tour Eiffel, a 4* Aparthotel in the heart of Paris, 17 minutes' walk from our Paris campus and 20 minutes' walk from the Eiffel Tower. The apartments vary from 40-53m2 and will be shared by up to 3 students; they are fully furnished, equipped with twin beds in a separate bedroom, living area with sofa bed, table, chairs and TV, bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet, and a kitchen area equipped with fridge, hotplate, microwave, pots and pans etc and free wifi. The Aparthotel is also equipped with a reception open 24 hours, a swimming pool, gym and laundry room.
*Please note that due to the elevated costs of accommodation in Paris, a supplement of 520 euros for a single room will be charged.
11 nights: Students will be staying in an aparthotel 10 minutes' walk from our Toulouse campus and 20 minutes' walk from the centre of the city (with a regular bus service and metro nearby). Students will have their own private fully furnished studio - with double or twin beds, bathroom with shower, desk corner and TV, and kitchen area equipped with hotplate, fridge, microwave, pots and pans etc. The aparthotel is also equipped with free wifi and a laundry room.
All courses are held at Toulouse Business School (Toulouse and Paris campuses) in large, modern, well-equipped lecture rooms. Both campuses are situated in safe, central areas and close to public transport options. Access to library and wireless internet is provided. Students should bring their own laptops.
It is the student’s responsibility to enquire about the particular visa requirements according to his/her country of origin. For further information about travel requirements to France please contact your nearest French embassy, consulate or Campus France office.
Upon final registration and on receipt of payment, our office will issue an official letter of acceptance which will help you obtain a valid visa if needed.
We highly recommend all Winter School participants to take an appropriate health insurance to cover them during their stay in France and for travel purposes.