A specialized track, dedicated to experienced professionals and executives who plan to move into consulting or management consultants wish to consolidate their consultancy skills and develop their professional network.
The French Management consulting Federation -SYNTEC- has joined forces with the Toulouse Business School to create in 2005 the Consulting Track.
- Next start: November 2014
- Places: Toulouse - Paris - Casablanca
- Length: More than 500 hours of core modules, process worshops, electives and self training development
- Part-time: 3 day sessions per month + 4 whole week sessions
- Language: Mostly french sessions and international sessions in english
The strong points of the Consulting Track:
- Is compatible with a professional activity: 3 days per month over 24 months
- Takes place both in Toulouse and Paris, where the participants are welcomed into the premises of our partner consulting offices (ACCENTURE, KPMG, DELOITTE, PWC, IDRH, CSC, CAPGEMINI, BEARING POINT,…)
- Is resolutely international in scope with 4 sessions abroad : Bruxelles, Casablanca, Montréal et Bangalore.
- Is aimed at executive profiles: with an average age of 37 and an average 12 years of professional experience. Taught by research professors and renowned consultants