This Preparatory Program program builds up business and leadership skills in order to help international management students enroll successfully in the TBS Master of Science program of their choice.
Reasons to choose this Preparatory Program
- The TBS Preparatory Program offers academic excellence in international management and business.
- Students acquire a 360° vision of international companies and management methods. They follow the same course units as the best French students, will be able to discover the richness of the French culture and participate in TBS student life before starting their MSc.
- In 2019, course quality was rated "Outstanding" by the participating students.
Duration: 6 months
Presential: 180 hours
Intake: January 6th
1. Marketing Solutions Towards Sustainability
2. Practical Aspect Of International Trade
3. International Business Negociation
4. Strategic Management
5. International Finance Management
6. Leadership In A Dynamic Global Environment
+ ARTEMIS (Final business game)
This simulation aims at managing a fictitious firm and building a solid competitive position in a specific industry.
+ Project Work Research
Multicultural Team Work
- Bachelor (Bac +3/ 180 ECTS)
- English mother tongue / TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE / CAT 165
Preparatory Program + MSc: starting from 21 000 €
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.