Students choosing this program intend to work in the Marketing and Communication fields in general regardless of the economic sector.
They will gain operational expertise in traditional and Digital Marketing and Communication tools. They will learn how to expand a business, by mastering the issues related to Strategic Marketing and Communication in a moving context (digitalization, climate change…)
Marketers must drive the development of their organization by identifying strategic areas, designing innovative offers and by being able to properly communicate these offers to the market.
The MSc in Marketing, Management and Communication is designed to develop these key and complementary competencies and to train executives to able to understand the marketing challenges behind the deep changes in our civilization (sustainability, digitalization, internationalization…).
Students in this Master will learn how to detect market opportunities and orient innovation within their organization. They will be able to arbitrate between the different strategic approaches, channels of distribution and communication strategies.
Through several applied company projects and case studies, they will also learn how to develop a full marketing plan that takes advantage of all digital potentialities and to set up relevant key marketing performance indicators.
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course units:
1. Understanding consumers and customer behaviours and expectations
Objective: By being introduced to the latest marketing theories in consumer psychology and consumer culture associated and by acquiring an expertise in data collection and analysis, the successful student will be able to decrypt customer and consumer expectations and market trends.
2. Elaborating the marketing strategy
Objective. The successful students will be able to elaborate an efficient marketing strategy and to act as change agents and business developers by identifying market opportunities and conducting innovation projects.
3. Deploying the marketing strategy
Objective: The successful students will be able to implement the marketing strategy and to control its effectiveness.
4. Engaging customers and suppliers in sustainable relationships
Objective: The successful students will be able to develop fruitful relationships with customers and suppliers and to create the condition of profitable value co-creation.
5. Communication strategies
Objective: The successful students will be able to develop and to implement a communication plan by considering different possible communication strategies.
6. Communication tools and techniques
Objective: The successful students will be able to elaborate a communication campaign, from its creation to the measurement of its effectiveness, in collaboration with a communication agency.
7. International Perspective in Marketing and Communication
Objective: The successful students will be able to design Marketing and Communication strategy at an international and multicultural level.
8. Marketing and Consumer Research Methods and Dynamics
Objective: The successful students will be able to formulate a research problem, elaborate a research design and implement qualitative and quantitative data collection / analysis in order to conduct professional or academic research projects.
Soft Skills Certificate
“Soft Skills” are intrapersonal and interpersonal skills that create the conditions for a successful and sustainable team and allows to effectively manage your career.
2 Courses units:
Management and leadership skills
Objective: Acquire nine key competencies to lead teams and manage your professional career.
Objective: Reveal your talent and make evolutionary choices in accordance with your deep aspirations.
The Career Starter is a support center that helps students define and develop their career project. Through several lectures, workshops, individual tests and coaching sessions, a specialist will support each student from their first questions to looking for the right internship or job.
Coaching: we support you in your reflection on your skills, strengths and areas for improvement. Through personality tests and individual coaching, we link this self-knowledge to your ambitions and career choices.
Personal Branding: you will participate in workshops to build your CV and e-portfolio to best highlight your experiences and skills for your future employers.
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Examples of partner companies
Aerospace Valley, AIRBUS, Cap Gemini, Comtesse du Barry, Continental Automotive, EY, Hilti, Mars Petfoods, Motorola, Thalès, Rockwell & Collins.
Objective: Increase your brain agility to anticipate and solve complex business issues in your field of expertise.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 3 to 6 months. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma but allows students to obtain 10 additional ECTS credits.
This Master of Science allows students to have a work contract during their studies at TBS:
- Work-and-training contract
This format is ideal to develop deep practical knowledge of a professional field and allows quick integration in the labor market.
Laurent BERTRANDIAS, PhD, HDR
Professor of Marketing
Laboratory: Social & Innovation Marketing
- Direct access to MSc:
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- PREPARATORY PROGRAM
Students with a for 3-year Bachelor Degree or equivalent (180 ECTS). TBS PREPARATORY PROGRAM builds up business and leadership skills in order to help international management students enroll successfully in the TBS Master of Science program of their choice.
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE / CAT 165
- For programs taught in French: French mother tongue OR B2 OR equivalent
MSC Deadline to apply:
- Visa required: June 30th
- No visa required: September 1st
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- In BtoB and BtoC oriented companies:
- Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Content Marketing Manager
- Assistant Brand Manager/ Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- External / Internal Communication Manager
- Marketing and Innovation Manager
- In BtoB oriented companies:
- Sales Engineer.
- Business Development Analyst / Business Developer
- Relationship Manager
- In Communication agencies:
- Account Manager
- Advertising / Digital Advertising Manager
- Media Planner / Social Media Planner.
Fees : starting from 16 500 €.
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 46,000 alumni.
- SCHOLARSHIP: TBS is entitled to receive higher education scholarship students: mobility grants, state scholarships, merit scholarships (Eiffel, Marie Curie), TBS Foundation scholarships. (contact the school)
- PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE: TBS welcomes students who wish to discuss their personal situation. TBS grants payment schedules from 1 to 4 instalments, or by monthly instalments during the course.
- STUDENT JOBS: our student associations offer paid assignments on behalf of companies or individuals throughout the year.