The goal of this program is to train students in the fundamentals of international business as well as prepare them to be international business leaders. The ISB program includes theoretical and practical knowledge of international business and culture as well as three international business trips to Barcelona, Brussels and London; and three interactive workshops in Paris. The MSc is organized along four international axes: Corporate Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Management. Throughout the program, students will work in cross-cultural teams learning how these four dimensions are interconnected so they become well equipped to make strategic business decisions.
Students are pushed to think critically and analyze all aspects of business and the international stage in decision making and developing a corporate strategy. Local customs and geopolitics must be considered before manoeuvring a company towards a new market. Students will learn how to identify, compile, analyze, absorb and synthesize available information from a wide range of sometimes complex sources. They will then be expected to draw correct, reasoned conclusions from pertinent data and recognize and evaluate global trends.
- Immersed in European affairs, and more specifically the French Culture : guided tours of European Institutions, conferences, company visits, meetings with lobbying associations...
- Given access to the daily realities of French companies through our partner-ship of industry experts.
- Versed in interpersonal skills and intercultural communication, students will be taught the hard and soft skills of communicating successfully across different cultures. They will learn how to manage an international team.
- Provided with a holistic approach to good business decision making strategies. Students will learn to analyze the geopolitical situation of various countries in order to take into account these factors when making business development decisions.
Duration: 18 months
Tuition Fees: 16,500€
Application fees: 130€
Intake: Sept 16
Deadline: June 30
- WS1 – Multicultural & Diversity Management - Barcelona November
Students are invited to TBS Barcelona to complete a group assignment related to multicultural business.
- WS2 – CANVAS Business Model - Paris (December)
This workshop provides students with the necessary information to create an International Business Plan using the research methodology CANVAS.
- WS3 – Business Game - Toulouse (January) Students are invited to Toulouse to complete a group assignment based on a serious game. This Business Game enhance the relevant intersection of culture diversity and international affairs. As an interdisciplinary field of study, it encompasses the study of marketing, finance, operations management, HR and strategy.
- WS4 – European Culture & Economy - Brussels (March)
Students are invited to Brussels to learn more about the European Union and its markets. They will learn about the issues surrounding the single market such as non-tariff trade barriers and the recognition and harmonization of skilled European Labor.
- WS5 – Financial Tools, Products & Markets - London ( April)
Students are invited to TBS London to complete a group assignment relating to international financial management. This workshop also includes company visits and a series of seminars intended to assist students with the problematic they are expected to solve.
- WS6 – Thesis Preparation Seminar – Paris (May)
The final project for the students is to deliver a professional or research thesis. This workshop provides students with the necessary information to begin thinking about their thesis project.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Educational background in business or prior work experience
- Language requirements:
- English mother tongue, or Bachelor degree taught in English
- TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE
4-step application process:
- Complete online application (Please select: Session TBS Masters of Science (MSc) - English Track)
- Submit supporting documents
- Take virtual interview
- Wait for admission results