Do you dream of working in the Luxury industry?
This MSc explains the codes of this industry and how you will excel at designing and implementing high-value marketing strategies. In the heart of Paris, students are immersed in the world of Luxury and work on real business cases.
Moreover, this experience will broaden your knowledge of customer experience and digital marketing.
This Master of Science offers highly professional training to people who want to operate in this rich, challenging environment while building their career in the Luxury sector.
Participants will learn the most recent conceptual and technical skills in these strategic areas, while including a thorough understanding of new business models, Social Responsibility, intercultural approaches, Project Management, Leadership and Change Management.
This program will also give you:
- Complete managerial training ensuring high employability,
- Participant-centred learning, team projects and complex case studies.
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course units:
1. Luxury markets and customers
Objective: Gain an in-depth knowledge of Luxury markets, customer behaviours (cultural & business insights) and related company strategies.
2. Marketing & Communication strategy in Luxury Industries
Objective: Having understood the specifics of Luxury industries, students will learn practical techniques to conceive specific and innovative marketing and communication strategies.
3. International business development
Objective: To develop students’ capacity to identify and assess appropriate sales markets and sourcing locations in a variety of organizational and environmental contexts.
4. Managing business operations globally
Objective: To develop students’ understanding of specialist business functions and how they are performed in different international contexts.
5. Managing people globally
Objective: To help students appreciate the strategic choices that firms face when developing their HR policies and practices whilst developing appropriate knowledge and skills to undertake country studies which allows for comparative analysis of employment systems in different parts of the world.
6. Creating a Luxury experience through retail
Objective: This module taught by practitioners will introduce students to Luxury retailing which heavily contributes to consumers’ anticipation of what the Luxury brands will deliver to them and strongly relies on experiential marketing. Fostering high consumer loyalty will also require adequately activating CRM drivers.
7. Luxury 2.0 and Data-driven marketing
Objective: Marketing is increasingly digital and data-driven to anticipate consumers’ reaction and predict them through algorithms or to analyse their actual behaviours. This module taught by top-level researchers and practitioners introduces students to the main techniques of various types of data as well as online communication for luxury brands.
8. Research methods and dynamics on consumer behaviour
Objective: this module is taught by high-level researchers and has two main objectives:
1) introduce students to academic research in marketing: its general philosophy, how it is produced, to help students relate field practices with the underlying theories to give more depth to their managerial decisions.
2) improve their understanding of consumer behaviour especially online through the study of seminal papers.
Soft Skills Certificate
“Soft Skills” are intrapersonal and interpersonal skills that create the conditions for a successful and sustainable team and allows to effectively manage your career.
2 Courses units:
Management and leadership skills
Objective: Acquire nine key competencies to lead teams and manage your professional career.
Objective: Reveal your talent and make evolutionary choices in accordance with your deep aspirations.
The Career Starter is a support center that helps students define and develop their career project. Through several lectures, workshops, individual tests and coaching sessions, a specialist will support each student from their first questions to looking for the right internship or job.
Coaching: we support you in your reflection on your skills, strengths and areas for improvement. Through personality tests and individual coaching, we link this self-knowledge to your ambitions and career choices.
Personal Branding: you will participate in workshops to build your CV and e-portfolio to best highlight your experiences and skills for your future employers.
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Examples of partner companies
Aerospace Valley, AIRBUS, Cap Gemini, Comtesse du Barry, Continental Automotive, EY, Hilti, Mars Petfoods, Motorola, Thalès, Rockwell & Collins.
Objective: Increase your brain agility to anticipate and solve complex business issues in your field of expertise.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 4 to 6 months. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma but allows students to obtain 10 additional ECTS credits.
Luxury Consulting and Management Expert
- Direct access to the MSc program following a:
• 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
• 3-year Bachelor Degree (180 ECTS) with > 2 years of relevant professional experience
For holders of 3-year Bachelor’s Degrees (180 ECTS) or equivalent, please contact us to find out our conditions of eligibility.
- PREPARATORY PROGRAM
Students with a for 3-year Bachelor Degree or equivalent (180 ECTS). TBS PREPARATORY PROGRAM builds up business and leadership skills in order to help international management students enroll successfully in the TBS Master of Science program of their choice.
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE / CAT 165
- For programs taught in French: French mother tongue OR B2 OR equivalent
MSC Deadline to apply:
- Visa required: June 30th
- No visa required: September 1st
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Luxury Product Development Manager
- Brand Manager,
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Travel Retail Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communication Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Business development Executive
- Category Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager or Strategist
- Market Research Manager
- Sales Analyst
Fees: 16,500 €.
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 46,000 alumni.
- SCHOLARSHIP: TBS is entitled to receive higher education scholarship students: mobility grants, state scholarships, merit scholarships (Eiffel, Marie Curie), TBS Foundation scholarships. (contact the school)
- PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE: TBS welcomes students who wish to discuss their personal situation. TBS grants payment schedules from 1 to 4 instalments, or by monthly instalments during the course.
- STUDENT JOBS: our student associations offer paid assignments on behalf of companies or individuals throughout the year.