Discover the Marketing, Sales and Communication universe of the Fashion and Luxury industries on our Barcelona campus.
With our best teachers and practitioners, become an expert in designing and implementing Marketing and Communication strategies, learn how to engage consumers and ensure brand success in this promising growth sector.
This program will prepare you for the challenges of the job market by offering you:
- A solid academic training in Marketing Management coupled with sectorial expertise of the Fashion, & Luxury industry’s best practices.
- A 360º immersion with industry professionals with whom you will gain hands-on experience working on real cases & projects.
- Professional mentoring to help you to define or kickstart your own professional project
- A multilingual & international experience: a program taught in English in Barcelona.
- Everything you need to launch your career in Marketing, Sales and communications in the Fashion & Luxury industry!
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course units:
1. Marketing Intelligence
Objective: In this unit students will learn to systematically gather and analyse qualitative and quantitative data about issues relating to products and services. This unit is intended to understand the process that links firms and customers through information. The goal is to identify and assess how changing elements of the marketing mix will have an impact on customers and their behaviour.
2. Understanding Luxury Markets and Customers
Objective. Students will build an in-depth knowledge of international Fashion & Luxury markets (fashion & accessories, cosmetics, fragrances, watches & jewellery, fine wines & spirits, cars, hospitality… ) and will better understand Luxury customers’ motivations and behaviours. They will gain insights on how companies are adapting their business strategies in order to respond to this new generation of global customers, who are definitely more demanding, digital-savvy and experience-oriented.
3. Strategic Business Management
Objective: The convergence of technologies and the rapid changes in competitive environments have made it increasingly difficult for firms to compete and innovate alone. In this context, firms need to specialize while at the same time they collaborate with other firms to complement their resources and skills. The main goal of this unit is to understand how firms design business and marketing strategies to create value and uplifting customer experience.
4. Implementing Marketing Strategies
Objective: In this unit students will learn how to implement a marketing strategy through the different variables of the Marketing Mix, how to develop and control an operational Marketing plan. This unit has a practical approach through a marketing project based on real challenges of a firm operating in the Fashion & Luxury industry (for example fashion, accessories, fragrances, cosmetics, jewellery and watches, fine wines, Luxury hospitality…).
5. Integrated Marketing Communications
Objective: Learn to communicate strong value propositions and drive customer engagement.
6. Retail and Sales Channels
Objective: In this unit students will get an overview of the various selective retail networks. They will understand the pillars to leverage retail network performances and deliver outstanding omni-channel customer experience.
7. International Business Development
Objective: To provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the business opportunities offered by international markets for Luxury brands and prepare them to address the challenges of tomorrow in this increasingly competitive and global Luxury industry.
8. Research Methods and Fundamental Business Skills
Objective: To provide students with valuable, essential and qualified skills to achieve a remarkable performance in today’s industries.
Soft Skills Certificate
“Soft Skills” are intrapersonal and interpersonal skills that create the conditions for a successful and sustainable team and allows to effectively manage your career.
2 Courses units:
Management and leadership skills
Objective: Acquire nine key competencies to lead teams and manage your professional career.
Objective: Reveal your talent and make evolutionary choices in accordance with your deep aspirations.
The Career Starter is a support center that helps students define and develop their career project. Through several lectures, workshops, individual tests and coaching sessions, a specialist will support each student from their first questions to looking for the right internship or job.
Coaching: we support you in your reflection on your skills, strengths and areas for improvement. Through personality tests and individual coaching, we link this self-knowledge to your ambitions and career choices.
Personal Branding: you will participate in workshops to build your CV and e-portfolio to best highlight your experiences and skills for your future employers.
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Examples of partner companies
Aerospace Valley, AIRBUS, Cap Gemini, Comtesse du Barry, Continental Automotive, EY, Hilti, Mars Petfoods, Motorola, Thalès, Rockwell & Collins.
Objective: Increase your brain agility to anticipate and solve complex business issues in your field of expertise.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 3 to 6 months. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma but allows students to obtain 10 additional ECTS credits.
Professor of Marketing
- Direct access to MSc:
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- PREPARATORY PROGRAM
Students with a for 3-year Bachelor Degree or equivalent (180 ECTS). TBS PREPARATORY PROGRAM builds up business and leadership skills in order to help international management students enroll successfully in the TBS Master of Science program of their choice.
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE / CAT 165
- For programs taught in French: French mother tongue OR B2 OR equivalent
MSC Deadline to apply:
- Visa required: June 30th
- No visa required: September 1st
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Product Development Manager
- Brand Manager,
- Collection Planner
- Market Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Travel Retail Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communication Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Business development Executive
- Category Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager or Strategist
- E-commerce Manager
- Market Research Manager
- Sales Analyst
Fees : starting from 16 500 €.
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 46,000 alumni.
- SCHOLARSHIP: TBS is entitled to receive higher education scholarship students: mobility grants, state scholarships, merit scholarships (Eiffel, Marie Curie), TBS Foundation scholarships. (contact the school)
- PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE: TBS welcomes students who wish to discuss their personal situation. TBS grants payment schedules from 1 to 4 instalments, or by monthly instalments during the course.
- STUDENT JOBS: our student associations offer paid assignments on behalf of companies or individuals throughout the year.