Although all our MSc’s deal with Digital Marketing, this one offers you advanced professional expertise in the management of Web Marketing and social media.
You will learn to design and implement a Digital Marketing plan and manage a digital business and e-commerce.
The program brings you the tools, the techniques and the conceptual frameworks enabling you to develop an unforgettable digital customer experience.
The objective of this MSc is to train managers, analysts, coordinators and specialists in Digital Marketing and electronic commerce.
Classes provide in-depth, hands-on training in key digital and networked technologies, online marketing and sales techniques and cutting-edge behavioural analyses.
By the end of the program, students will have greatly expanded their digital culture and acquired the skills necessary to design, plan and execute digital strategies for customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
This MSc provides students of Marketing and Sales with a digital edge in today’s competitive job market.
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course units:
1. Digital Marketing fundamentals
Objective: The successful student will be able to design, execute and evaluate digital strategies that adapt to changing customer behaviour and leverage technological innovations.
2. Electronic commerce fundamentals
Objective: The successful student will be able to manage online sales platforms and marketplaces, critically appraise digital interfaces and experiences, and improve conversion rates.
3. Digital platforms, content and production
Objective: The successful student will be able to discover the tools and methods used to design, manage and build digital interfaces, platforms and content.
4. Generating traffic
Objective: The successful student will be able to drive traffic to a website with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and direct marketing techniques.
5. Social media and content marketing
Objective: The successful student will be able to leverage web 2.0, social media, mobile and other emerging technologies for marketing and promotion.
6. Measuring traffic - Digital Analytics
Objective: The successful student will be able to define a website strategy, identify key performance indicators, locate data collection points, establish a tag plan and create online reports and dashboards to measure performance.
7. International perspectives in Digital Marketing & e-commerce
Objective: The successful student will be able to critically appraise how Digital Marketing strategies are designed and executed in different international contexts.
8. Marketing research methods and dynamics
Objective: The successful student will be able to design and conduct a research project with state-of-the-art research methods and tools in Digital Marketing and electronic commerce.
Soft Skills Certificate
“Soft Skills” are intrapersonal and interpersonal skills that create the conditions for a successful and sustainable team and allows to effectively manage your career.
2 Courses units:
Management and leadership skills
Objective: Acquire nine key competencies to lead teams and manage your professional career.
Objective: Reveal your talent and make evolutionary choices in accordance with your deep aspirations.
The Career Starter is a support center that helps students define and develop their career project. Through several lectures, workshops, individual tests and coaching sessions, a specialist will support each student from their first questions to looking for the right internship or job.
Coaching: we support you in your reflection on your skills, strengths and areas for improvement. Through personality tests and individual coaching, we link this self-knowledge to your ambitions and career choices.
Personal Branding: you will participate in workshops to build your CV and e-portfolio to best highlight your experiences and skills for your future employers.
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Examples of partner companies
Aerospace Valley, AIRBUS, Cap Gemini, Comtesse du Barry, Continental Automotive, EY, Hilti, Mars Petfoods, Motorola, Thalès, Rockwell & Collins.
Objective: Increase your brain agility to anticipate and solve complex business issues in your field of expertise.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 3 to 6 months. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma but allows students to obtain 10 additional ECTS credits.
Cameron GUTHRIE, PhD
Associate Professor of Digital Strategy and Analytics
Department: Information, Operations and Management Sciences
- Direct access to MSc:
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- PREPARATORY PROGRAM
Students with a for 3-year Bachelor Degree or equivalent (180 ECTS). TBS PREPARATORY PROGRAM builds up business and leadership skills in order to help international management students enroll successfully in the TBS Master of Science program of their choice.
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE / CAT 165
- For programs taught in French: French mother tongue OR B2 OR equivalent
MSC Deadline to apply:
- Visa required: June 30th
- No visa required: September 1st
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Digital Brand Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Community Manager
- Digital Strategy Consultant
- E-mail Marketing Specialist
- E-commerce Marketing Specialist
- Online Product Manager
- Digital Marketer
- SEO/SEA/SEM Specialist
- UI/UX Designer
- Web Designer/Developer
Fees : starting from 16 500 €.
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 46,000 alumni.
- SCHOLARSHIP: TBS is entitled to receive higher education scholarship students: mobility grants, state scholarships, merit scholarships (Eiffel, Marie Curie), TBS Foundation scholarships. (contact the school)
- PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE: TBS welcomes students who wish to discuss their personal situation. TBS grants payment schedules from 1 to 4 instalments, or by monthly instalments during the course.
- STUDENT JOBS: our student associations offer paid assignments on behalf of companies or individuals throughout the year.