EARN YOUR MiM DEGREE AT AN AFFORDABLE COST
Tuition Fees 2018-2019
The annual tuition fee for international students in the Master in Management program is:
- 13,200€ per academic year.
An application fee of 100€ (non-reimbursable) is to be paid on submission of your application.
Master of Management (MiM) candidates:
The MiM program offers three scholarships for candidates:
- Excellence Scholarship - candidates will be awarded a 15% discount off the tuition fees depending on GMAT or GRE score and excellent GPA
- Early Bird Discount - a 10% discount off the tuition fees will be given to candidates who complete the application process and pay the first installment before 1st March
TBS will automatically consider students for scholarships once admitted to the School.
There are a number of French associations which can award scholarships to international students studying in France:
- The CampusBourses database, compiled by the organization Campus France, lists many scholarships and funding schemes designed to support international students' studies in France.
- You can also explore the CNOUS website for other scholarship opportunities.