International students who have been selected by their home university to join Toulouse Business School's Master in Management program may come as semester exchange students or dual degree students, depending on their academic level and their home university nomination.
Semester Exchange Students
Exchange students are able to transfer credits for one or two semesters, or for a number of courses, towards their degree at their home university.
Study periods available:
- International students may join either during our Master 1year (M1) or our Master 2 year (M2)
- M1: Fall semester (September-December) and/or Spring semester (January-June)
- M2: Fall semester (September-December)
It is not possible to mix classes from different years.
Dual Degree Students
- Business, Strategy and Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Consulting and Strategic Management
- MSc Strategic Innovation Management
- MSc Entrepreneuriat et Business Development
- MSc Management des Ressources Humaines
- MSc Relations et Ressources Humaines
- MSc Management pour Scientifiques
- Finance, Audit and Controlling
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Controlling and Risk Management
- MSc Corporate Finance and Advisory
- MSc Equity Research and Investment Management
- MSc Financial Technology and Markets
- MSc International Financial Management and Control
- MSc Audit, contrôle et finance en environnement international
- International Marketing
- MSc Digital marketing and e-commerce
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Marketing, Management and Communication
- MSc Marketing Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Sustainable Supply Chain and Purchasing
- MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Supply Chain and Lean Management
- MSc Logistiques, achats et échanges internationaux
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Industry and Innovation
- Tourism and Luxury Industries
- MSc Fashion and Luxury Marketing Management
- MSc International Luxury Industries Management
- MSc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Aeronautics and Aerospace
- Arts and Culture
Language of Tuition
Exchange students can either choose French or English tracks in the M1 and M2 years. It is not possible to mix between the two languages of tuition.
You must apply for a student exchange to the TBS Master in Management programme through the International Relations Office of your home university.
Once you have been nominated by your home university, the International Office of the TBS MiM programme will contact you with information about our online application for exchange students.
For further information concerning the MiM programme and the exchange application procedure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding any practical issues (visa/immigration/accommodation/finance), please contact the TBS International Student Office at email@example.com