TBS Master in Management : preparing expert managers, for all businesses, anywhere in the world.
TBS’s Master in Management program is characterized by its academic rigor and coherent structure, allowing a gradual acquisition of skills with an international dimension:
- Real expertise, with more than 450 hours of specialized courses to better meet the growing technical demands of companies and organizations recruiting our young graduates.
- A wide choice of specializations, with professional options and MSc courses in various fields and sectors, ranging from Cultural Management to Auditing and Finance, via Marketing Business to Business, Aeronautical Management and more.
- The possibility to obtain prestigious double degrees with TBS partner universities and institutions in France and abroad.
- Numerous opportunities for international experience: on our campuses in London, Barcelona, Paris and Casablanca, in one of our many partner universities and by doing an internship abroad.
- A very professional curriculum with the possibility of 12 to 21 months of internship experience in France and abroad.
- The flexibility to create a program agenda adapted to the student’s rhythm and personal development.
- Courses available in English and French.
- Receive a fully-recognized international degree from an EQUIS and AACSB-accredited institution.
To summarize, TBS Master in Management students experience a highly professionalised curriculum, in French or English, across our campuses and in partner universities worldwide, allowing them to develop truly expert skills, increase their employability and to decide their future as business leaders.