Head of Department
Information Management Division
Head of Division
The Information Management Division gives students the tools and know-how necessary to actively participate in the information community.
Our courses provide students with a thorough understanding of the relationship between technology and management. Through our courses, students develop the ability to think systematically and learn techniques for collecting and organizing data, implementing statistical processes, and presenting information.
The division provides training in the following areas:
- The Mastery of IT Tools: as part of the Bachelor's and Master's in Management foundation courses
- Statistics and Data Modeling: fundamentals taught in all TBS programs; advanced courses offered in specialized programs (Finance and Marketing)
- Information Systems: as part of the core curriculum of the M1 Master's in Management program
In addition, due to its interdisciplinary nature, the division actively participates in various specialized courses requiring specific knowledge or expertise in both statistical mathematics and finance in the management of new technologies:
- The Management in the High-Tech Environment professional option gives students hands-on experience working on projects concerning technological innovation in enterprises and entrepreneurship in advanced technologies (biotechnology, aerospace, information technology, renewable energy, etc.)
- The Online Management: e-Commerce, e-Marketing and e-Business professional option trains specialists in e-marketing, e-commerce and entrepreneurship through the internet and mobile networks.
- The Diploma in Accounting and Management (DSCG) path within the Master's in Management and the Advanced Finance programs gives students a comprehensive understanding of quantitative finance.
- The Specialized Master's in Financial Engineering and Models provides training tailored for researchers and was created in conjunction with the ISAE Supaero School of Engineering and INSA Toulouse. It prepares students for careers in quantitative finance.
The division is also involved in teaching certain key components within the Masters in Management program (marketing and finance in particular).
The division has seven faculty members, with additional affiliated professors and visiting professionals.
Research professors in this division are divided into two research groups according to their study topics and research methods: Financial Economics and Accounting, Control and Performance Management. Their research results are presented at international conferences and published in books and top academic journals.
Industrial Organization, Logistics and Technology Division
Head of Division
Industrial Organization, Supply Chain and Purchasing:
- The MSc of Supply Chain Management and Purchasing, within the Master in Management Program in Toulouse.
- The MSc of Supply Chain and Lean Management (SCALE), in collaboration with the Ecole des mines d’Albi-Carmaux
- The Specialized Master® MASC of “Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager”, taught in French. In this program, we train high-level experts with a dual competence in the fields of purchasing and supply chain.