NGA RHSF, Ressources Humaines Sans Frontières (literally Human Resources Without Borders), presents their exhibition “Behind bar-codes, Human Rights at work in the subcontracting chain” from June 16th to 25th at the United Nations. This action takes part in the 15th anniversary of Global Compact and the PRME convention (Principles for Responsible Management Education).
Illustrate my rights against Forced Labor"
“Illustrate my rights against Forced Labor” is an international drawing competition initiated by RHSF, and backed by TBS and the Midi-Pyrénées region in France. Supervised by famous French caricaturist Plantu, this event involves 120 artists from 47 countries. Loyal to RHSF’s mission to promote the respect of Human Rights in the subcontracting chain in the field, the drawings and caricatures presented in this competition strive to explain their fundamental rights to workers in a simple manner while avoiding language barriers.
In March 2015, TBS hosted this exhibition as well as conferences on “Respect of Human Rights in the subcontracting chain”, addressed to students and businesses.
- Gilles Waeldin, Director of PMM Malaysia (subsidiary of PETZL) and Vice-President of CCI Malaysia
- Aurélie Hauchère Vuong, Representative of the action plan against Forced Labor - BIT
- Pascal Petit, Risk and Corporate Social Responsibility Manager - Airbus Group
- Martine Combemale, Director – RHSF - Ressources Humaines Sans Frontières
- Jacques Igalens, University Professor