A key event for the French aeronautics sector
October 17th 2019
Les Trophées de l'Aéronautique, or Aeronautics Awards are organized by French journal La Tribune to highlight companies and managers who have delivered an exemplary contribution to the French aeronautics and space sector over the last year. The 2019 edition will take place in Toulouse, at the "L'Envol des Pionniers" Museum and will, once again, be a key event for the industry. As has been the case for the last 7 years, TBS sponsors the event, which reflects the business school's values and engagement in the aerospace sector.
Spotlight on the women and men who design the future of transportation
The Aeronautics Awards turn the spotlight on today's women and men who design the transportation of the future. The delegates and alumni of TBS's AerospaceMBA program will also attend the event, as will Marie Baudoin, the Program Coordinator and Dr. Christophe Bénaroya, the Program Director. Dr. Stéphanie Lavigne, the new TBS Dean, will also be present to hand over the Manager of the Year award, in the spirit of TBS's values and mission.
TBS contributes by strenghtening its Aerospace Pole
With the creation of the Aerospace & Mobility Cluster, TBS also strenghtens its position in the European aeronautics and space ecosystem, by training collaborative, agile and responsible managers. The TBS Cluster pools research projects with the space-centered Sirius Chair and allows TBS to be the only business school in the world with a full range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the aerospace sector:
- Bachelor in Aviation Management
- Master Degree in Aerospace Management
- Aerospace MBA in Toulouse but also in India, via the Indian Institute Management Bangalore (IIMB) and with the support of Airbus.
Recognized by the best international ranking systems, the Aerospace MBA has trained over 800 managers and experts of 80 different nationalities since its creation in 1999.
Les Trophées de l'Aéronautique
Program of October 17th, 2019
- 6:30 pm : Welcome
- 7:00 pm : Opening
- 7:05 pm : TBS, official sponsort of the Trophées de l’Aéronautique Dr. Stéphanie Lavigne, TBS Dean
- 7:10 pm: Keynote "Patrouille de France, how to build and manage a team ?" Lieutenant-Colonel Renaud QUIRIN.
- 7:25 pm: Award ceremony
- Development strategy. Nominees: Corse Composites Aéronautiques - Crouzet - Supermétal.
- Operational performance. Nominees: Nicomatic - PMD Vallon - Simair
- Industry of the Future. Nominees: Hexcel - Radiall
- 7:50 pm: Discussion Stefano BORTOLI, ATR Executive President and Michel CABIROL, Chief Editor Industry & Services for La Tribune.
- 8:10 pm: Award ceremony
- Innovation. Nominees : Ascendance Technologies - Loire Tech - Supratec
- International. Nominees: Addev Materials - Crouzet - Ventana Arudy
- 8:20 pm: Keynote " The challenges of recycling composite materials in the aeronautic sector" Laura PECH, Directrice générale déléguée d’Alpha Recyclage Franche Comté
- 8:35 pm: Award ceremony
- Manager of the Year. Nominees: Dominique Buttin (Radiall) - Alexandre Feray (Open Airlines) - Damien Marc (JPB).
- Special Award from the Jury
- Public Award
- 8:55 pm: Closing statement
- 9:00 pm: Cocktail dinner
Musée de l'Envol des Pionniers
6, rue Jacqueline Auriol – 31400 Toulouse
Registrations for this event are closed