Dates: 4th- 24th January 2018
The program is divided into three parts:
- Paris Campus : 4th – 13th January 2018
- Cultural Visit to Bordeaux: 13th – 14th January 2018
- Toulouse Campus: 14th – 24th January 2018
The Toulouse Business School Winter School offers undergraduate students a unique opportunity to spend their winter or summer vacation in two of France’s most beautiful cities.
The program allows you to earn credits towards your degree through a choice of 4 subjects at Undergraduate Level, whilst discovering France and having a unique international and cultural experience.
Students will be able to obtain up to 14 ECTS credits (7 US contact hours) for the program in Paris & Toulouse.
Academic Modules (each worth 7 ECTS Credits):
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Marketing: Practices in France and Europe
- International Human Resource Management
- Business Strategy in Europe
About Toulouse Business School
With three international accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA, 5 campuses (Toulouse, Barcelona, Paris, London & Casablanca), 180 partner universities, a distinguished international faculty and more than 30,000 alumni worldwide, Toulouse Business School is a truly international and multicultural school.