TBS: A world-class business school
Toulouse Business School has gained international recognition thanks to its triple accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA. We are also proud to have an extensive network of prestigious partner institutions around the world.
In today's world of ever-increasing interconnection, our goal is to open the doors of a global market for our students. To achieve this, we focus our international relations on the following areas of action:
- Developing partnerships with international business schools around the world that are in line with the School’s mission.
- Increasing our globally renowned exchange programs and double-degree agreements.
- Strengthening our presence in Western countries, as well as in emerging Asian and South American countries.
Some useful links:
- Prospective international students: If you have any general queries about studying at TBS as an international student, contact us.
- International partnerships: If you would like to develop a partnership with TBS, contact us.
- Exchange and Erasmus students: We advise you to contact your home university’s international office as a first step to discovering our exchange programs.
- Learn more about the TBS Erasmus strategy (in French).
- Visiting professors: If you are interested in teaching at Toulouse Business School, contact us.