Don’t just look for a job: find the perfect job with TBS’s Career Starter Service! The service that accompanies TBS students throughout their studies and onto their future employment.
TBS’s Career Starter – what exactly is it?
Established in 2011, TBS’s Career Starter is a service dedicated to making our students’ highly employable: the tools available are devoted to building a customized action plan for our students’ professional projects.
Who can benefit from this service?
All Bachelor, Master and MSc students can take advantage of this service, both during and after their time at TBS.
How does Career Starter work?
Career Starter aims to act as a launch pad for your future career through:
- Personality tests
- Validating Work experience
- Individual meetings with HR Consultants
- Workshops with the Business Sector
- Internship/Job Business Forums
- Company presentations during “Business Week”
- Support for Getting Started
- Themed workshops
- IT platform
- Career Information Forums
With this service students can:
- Have a better understanding of themselves and their skills
- Interact directly with companies
- Plan and carry out their internship or job search;
- Focus on their professional project.
What can Career Starter at TBS offer you?
- All-round guided support during and after your studies
- A multidisciplinary team
- A dedicated IT platform
- A dedicated centre on campus
- The strength of TBS’ network of partners
- The experience of having provided support to more than 30,000 graduates