Toulouse Business School offers the following degree programs in English
Bachelor in Management Program
This program aims to develop the foundational skills necessary for an international career in business management, including leadership, marketing, decision-making, negotiation, distribution, sales, finance, and recruitment. This program can be completed in English, French, or Spanish.
Master in Management Program
Using a stimulating mix of practical and theoretical approaches, enriched by in-company training periods, the program trains graduates to assume positions of responsibility in companies and become future leaders. Students may follow courses in either French or English.
- Audit / Control / Finance:
- MSc. Banking & International Finance
- MSc. Finance (Barcelona)
- MSc. Supply Chain And Lean managEment (SCALE)
- Marketing & Management / Strategy:
- MSc. Marketing, Management & Communication (Toulouse)
- MSc. International Tourism, Hospitality and Travel Marketing & Management (Paris)
- MSc. International Luxury Industries Marketing & Management (Paris)
- MSc. Big Data, Marketing & Management (Toulouse)
- MSc. International Strategic Business (Paris)
- MSc. Marketing Management (Barcelona)
The Aerospace MBA aims to train international managers from the air transportation, aeronautics, and space sectors in world-class management knowledge and practices. This program is available in both full-time and part-time formats.
The Executive MBA aims to develop leadership, strategy and communication skills as well as to develop participants' international managerial outlook. This program includes 4 specialized tracks: Consulting, Management & Strategy, Innovation & Creativity, and Aerospace Management.