Applying to MSc Programs in Toulouse or Paris
MSc Banking & International Finance, MSc SCALE and MSc Marketing cluster
- Minimum of a recognized bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Language tests: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL/TOEIC equivalent
- Standardized tests: GMAT scores are preferred, but not required
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form (accepted on a rolling status)
- Submit scanned copies of your transcripts from all previous universities you have attended
- Pay the 130 euro (non-refundable) application fee
- Take part in a selection interview (interviews are available on campus or via )
Should you have any queries about the application process for the Toulouse programs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
30th June 2017 for non-EU applicants
31st July 2017 for EU applicants
Applying to MSc Programs in Barcelona
MSc Finance or MSc Marketing
How to Apply
- Complete the online application, so for it you will have to sign up with a username and password (March-December 2014).
- Required documents for the online application:
- Copy of your ID card or Passport
- Copy of the Graduate Diplome or in the process of being obtained certificate
- Current CV (Resume)
- En the case of presenting the GMAT/GRE, certificate of the score gained.
- Pay admission fee: 130€. This amount covers the admission formalities and will not be refunded in any case, regardless of the outcome of admission. The payment is realized by bank card at the end of the online application process.
- Admission criteria: score of online TBS admission test or GMAT/GRE (code of the 4900 institution).
Should you have any queries about the application process for the Barcelona programs please contact email@example.com