Boost your career in Aerospace
Business leaders need a special set of skills and expertise to succeed in today's aerospace and aviation industry. Companies in this sector are looking for skilled professionals who can:
- Be more flexible, more responsive, and more efficient in a constantly changing environment
- Act globally, as partners in collective projects or independent players in an internationally competitive environment
- Remain at the cutting-edge of technology while maintaining state-of-the-art management efficiency
The Aerospace MBA has been created to develop professionals who can do all this - and more.
Study in a World-Class Aerospace Environment
Home to Airbus and ATR, Toulouse is one of the leading international centers for the development and production of civil aircraft. It is also the European leader in Earth observation and satellite systems - for example, Airbus Defence & Space and Thales Alenia Space are based in Toulouse.
Studying at the nerve center of European aerospace innovation, students at Toulouse Business School are fully integrated with the aerospace world and closely involved in managing the latest business and technology innovations.
- To give participants state-of-the-art knowledge and practices in management applied to aerospace activities
- To give participants the opportunity to meet (and benchmark) top professionals and top companies who are involved in their MBA education
- To be an international, multicultural and cross-sector program where participants will share their experiences and build future professional collaboration
"Nowhere else in the world can you find so many manufacturers, airlines, service companies, electronics businesses and research organizations, all connected in some way to the aerospace sector. That's why we attract high-caliber students from all over the world eager to join the program." - Dr. Christophe Bénaroya, Aerospace MBA Director.