Grants available through Toulouse Business School
Master of Science (MSc) candidates:
TBS offers a selection of scholarships to MSc candidates of all nationalities, promoting economic and cultural diversity across our student body:
- Merit Scholarship - awarding academic success
- Partner University Scholarship - for students coming from TBS partner universities and/or having spent one semester at TBS as part of an exchange program
- Early Bird Scholarship - for students who complete their full application process and tuition payment 31st December for the following academic year (this scholarship can be added to either of the two above scholarships)
Each of the above scholarships allows for a discount of up to 10% of tuition fees.
Master of Management (MiM) candidates:
The MiM program offers three scholarships for candidates:
- Excellence Scholarship - candidates will be awarded a 30% discount off the tuition fees
- Distinction Scholarship - candidates will be awarded a 25% discount off the tuition fees
- Diversity Scholarship - candidates will be awarded a 10% discount off the tuition fees
Requirements: High GMAT Score, excellent or VG GPA, impressive extracurricular activities/ personal development
TBS will automatically consider students for scholarships once admitted to the School.
Other grant opportunities for international students studying in France
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master's and PhD courses.
The application process for the Eiffel scholarship is extremely selective. Candidate students must be non-French nationals of less than 30 years old and who can prove excellent academic results. The scholarship can award up to 1000 Euros per month to successful candidates.
Campus France Scholarship Information
International students wishing to study in France can also apply for a choice of national scholarships. For more information contact Campus France.