Toulouse, "la ville rose", is the city with the second largest student population in France.
Toulouse boasts the highest number of students outside Paris. The energy is rooted in the university and research consortiums that are second only to Paris. With over 110,000 students , 3 universities and 14 graduate schools, 15,500 researches and 400 laboratories, our region offers excellent potential.
Toulouse, the capital of Midi-Pyrénées, the largest region in France, has a dynamic business reputation. The city excels in high-tech sectors like aeronautics, space, electronics and biotechnologies.
Toulouse hosts more than 150 international companies and is the European centre for the aeronautics and space industries as well as high-tech multi-nationals including EADS, Alcatel Space, Motorola, Siemens, and Sony.
Situated in the heart of Europe, Toulouse is a strategic location:
- 4th largest city in France
- European Aerospace capital
- 2nd largest university city after Paris
- 15,500 researchers in 400 research centers
Toulouse, a welcoming city!
Toulouse knows how to link work, culture, relaxation and leisure thanks to its privileged position of being close to the Pyrenees, the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean.
The city has managed to preserve a traditional way of life thanks to its parks, its gastronomy and its unique architectural heritage.
- SMTC transports network
- SEMVAT Buses
- Toulouse Blagnac Airport
- Midi-Pyrénées business portal
- Toulouse Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Toulouse City Hall
- Midi-Pyrénées regional council
- Haute-Garonne regional council
- Midi-Pyrénées and Haute-Garonne Prefecture
- Pôle universitaire européen
-The weather in France