The Erasmus + program for higher education contributes to the creation of a European Higher Education project by pursuing several objectives, including:
- the improvement of quality, and strengthening, of the European dimension of higher education;
- the increase in mobility of students, teachers and academic staff;
- the strengthening of multilateral cooperation ;
- la transparence et la reconnaissance des qualifications acquises ;
- the transparency and recognition of acquired qualifications;
- the internationalization of European higher education institutions.
The program promotes mobility activities in Europe and abroad for students (periods of study or internships), teaching staff, and all staff of higher education institutions.
It also facilitates partnership actions through cooperation projects, knowledge alliances or capacity building projects, as well as joint Master programs.
TBS, through its pre-experience training programs, is very much part of this ambitious scheme.