Mission and Objective
Toulouse Business School's Alumni Association maintains and enhances a community of nearly 30,000 graduates and students worldwide.
Through a variety of activities, the association helps its members keep connected to TBS and to fellow alumni, encouraging networking and support.
The Alumni Association's website http://www.tbs-alumni.com engages a vibrant community of alumni from across all programs.
TBS Alumni Association Overview
The TBS Alumni Association's major aims are concentrated on:
- Developing solidarity and beneficial relationships between its members
- The representation and defense of common interests to its members, including the protection and enhancement of the rights attached to members’ diplomas through focusing on the quality of recruitment and training in business schools
- The practice of cooperation among members, particularly through career placement and continuous training
- The participation in the life of Toulouse Business School, including support of various events and jurisdictions, assisting in the search for internships for students, and by supporting actions to promote the School and its diplomas.
The Association is composed of active members and honorary members:
All former students of Toulouse Business School, graduates or former exchange students, are invited become active members of the Alumni Association under the following conditions:
- Having applied for membership and following the acceptance of the association statutes (available on request from the Alumni Association office: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Having been admitted by the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Having paid the annual membership fee.
All persons who have rendered exceptional services to the Association and following the proposal of the Board, will be awarded the title of Honorary Member. Honorary members are exempt from dues.
- Toulouse Business School's alumni directory helps alumni get or stay connected with their fellow alumni. The database holds profiles for over 30,000 alumni, 74% of which contain a valid email address.
- Social networks: Viadeo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing...TBS Alumni's evergrowing community, which includes both students and graduates, is represented online across all major social networks.
- Graduate reunions: Whether through the 41 branches spread globally, during annual events (general meeting, birthday promotions) or through alumni meetings...these events are opportunities to maintain a link with TBS.
- Career Guidance & Opportunities: Our career management specialist offers professional services such as:
- One-to-one personalized coaching sessions;
- Career advice - in the form of guidance sheets for young graduates and career assessments for the more experienced;
- Thematic workshops;
- Employment opportunities from recruitment agencies, partners or alumni, advertised on the association's website
- Graduate/recruiting events.
- Agora, our triannual alumni magazine, provides news and updates about TBS alumni.
- The Easy Job platform, a student-run TBS alumni working committee, advertises non-study-dependent job vacancies (i.e. distinct from internships or company study projects). It features both occasional (e.g. babysitting, inventories) and permanent (e.g. cashier work) job offers. Visit the Easy Job website at www.easyjob-jobservice.org
20% of TBS alumni are currently working abroad
44% work in the Paris area
36% are placed in other French regions
Tel: +33 (0) 5 61 29 46 90
Mobile: +33 (0) 6 29 62 27 28
Jobs & Career Manager
Tel: +33 (0) 5 61 29 46 93
Mobile: +33 (0) 6 28 03 15 12
Tel: +33 (0) 5 61 29 47 30